19 Oct #PetriePRLifestyle – 5 Sorted Travel Experiences in Autumn
Posted at 14:57h in News: Our World
- Recently opened, the under-stated luxury resort Phum Baitang beckons guests to unwind and completely recharge after a long day exploring the famous temples of the UNESCO heritage site of Angkor, the principle draw card for many savvy tourists from around the world. Phum Baitang, “The Green Village” is simplicity with an eye on detail. It has to be experienced and not just read about.Click here for all offers from Phum Baitang
- With an unprecedented collaboration of Italian designers behind The Reverie Saigon’s interiors, the hotel is not quietly announcing its arrival in the luxury scene. It’s boldly – and unapologetically – building a reputation as the most spectacularly appointed hotel in the region.Click here for all offers from The Reverie Saigon
- Nihiwatu on the island of Sumba in Indonesia is the number one hotel in the world, voted by Travel + Leisure readers globally for its annual World’s Best Awards, the magazine announced in July.The recognition acknowledges the changing travel habits of today’s consumer who seeks a new type of luxury: experiential in scope, activity-driven, cultural, philanthropic, and with attention to the details that encourage guests to discover the very best adventure, immersion, and fun.
Click here for all offers from Nihiwatu
- The highly anticipated Alila Anji is a private resort situated in the hills overlooking a picturesque lake in the heart of leisure agriculture and rural tourism. Alila Anji will set the standard for eco-luxury in the region with local Alila Anji experiences as a throwback to simple and wholesome country living. Taking into account the area’s outstanding natural beauty, this gem of a resort is built in accordance with Alila’s strict environmental and design standards.Click here for all offers from Alila Anji
- Belmond announces a 20 Year Anniversary cruise on board the Grand Dame of the Ayeyarwady River, Belmond Road to Mandalay, on 1st October 2016. Marking two decades of exploring the magical rivers of Myanmar, the special four night, five day journey follows the route of the inaugural cruise from Bagan to Mandalay. With special thanks to the communities along the rivers that have generously welcomed Belmond’s guests for 20 years, five percent of the ticket price for this anniversary cruise will be donated to the Belmond Myanmar Foundation, to support the opening of a new hospital facility in Bagan.Click here for all offers from Belmond