07 Jun At The Reverie Saigon, Good Things Come In Threes
A new Ho Chi Minh City package couples spa therapy with retail therapy.
Eat, pray, love? No, stay, spa, shop. This is the mantra driving a new experience offered by one of the world’s hottest new hotels, The Reverie Saigon.
Dubbed “Haute Ho Chi Minh”, the hotel’s first-ever package marries a three-hour shopping experience in one of Asia’s most dynamic cities with three spa treatments in a venue hailed by CNN in May 2016 as one of the world’s best new spas, and provides three nights’ accommodation in one of only 60 hotels in the world that received a shout-out by Condé Nast Traveler USA on its 2016 ‘Hot List’.
The hotel’s astonishing new spa anchors the pièce de résistance of Haute Ho Chi Minh. The 1,200-square-metre (12,900 square feet) sanctuary, with 10 treatment rooms, strikes a poised balance between the extravagant and the understated. A majestic reception area of white marble features a mosaic-lined stairway leading to the contemporary treatment rooms above – with their slated walnut exteriors and leather-clad interiors.
In separate facilities, women can linger in the Himalayan pink salt sauna or the colour therapy steam room, while men will find an invigorating ice fountain for use in conjunction with the sauna. The comprehensive spa menu features a harmonious blend of both Eastern and Western therapies.
Over the course of their stay, guests can indulge in three treatments from a selection of five massages selected for their rejuvenating qualities. The three signature treatments distinct to the hotel include:
- Classic Vietnamese – a combination of Vietnamese cupping and massage techniques that releases tension and boosts circulation.
- Thai Oriental – a particularly therapeutic treatment that combines gentle Thai-style stretching with deep massage, followed by a Thai foot massage.
- Aromatherapy – a combination of gentle Swedish and deep-tissue techniques applied with a choice of signature essential oil blends, as well as jade stones – known to boost immunity and energy levels, to calm both body and mind.
And utilising organic spa products from some of the most recognised brands abroad, the tailored selection of body treatments for the package also includes:
- Five Elements – a Tibetan-style massage whereby a blend of five essential oils by ila is applied with cupping and kneading techniques to balance the five sensory organs, along with the use of hot stones and herbal poultices to harmonise from head to toe.
- Seaweed Hot Stone – a treatment which incorporates seaweed-based product by Voya as well as the application of natural seaweed alongside warm stones to draw out tension and deeply relax.
To complement, a seasoned guide from Trails of Indochina will escort guests on a personalized shopping excursion through a city that’s gaining a reputation for its original clothing designs, contemporary artwork and innovative crafts. The city is also renown for antiques that date back to the French colonial era, and period pieces that go back to the 1960s and 1970s – when Vietnam was at the center of the world’s attention.
The package also comes with access to The Reverie Lounge, where afternoon tea is served daily and cocktails and canapés are offered every evening as the sun sets over Vietnam’s most happening city. Coming and going, Haute guests are provided with round-trip airport transfers in one of the hotel’s luxury house cars, which include a Mercedes S-class as well as the latest BMW 7 series. Those who really want to turn heads as they roll into town can opt to upgrade to one of the hotel’s Maybachs or Bentleys, or its singular Rolls-Royce limited edition Phantom Dragon.
The Reverie Saigon celebrated a grand opening last September as one of the most anticipated hotel debuts of the year. It was the only property in Vietnam to achieve a coveted spot on Condé Nast Traveler USA’s ‘Hot List’, and just one of seven chosen in Asia.
The Haute Ho Chi Minh package is bookable as of 1st June, with rates starting from USD 1,656, inclusive of tax and service charge. (Available for single or double occupancy.)
For more information or to book, please visit: www.thereveriesaigon.com
To enquire about package rates and availability for The Reverie Saigon’s designer suites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.