14 Feb Love Grows More Tremendously Full With Chocolate – Palace Hotel Tokyo Offers Exquisite Gifts For Valentine’s Day
Indeed, many of the sweets, breads and pastries found in the hotel’s various restaurants and lounges can be found here.
It also offers a wide selection of homemade delicacies beautifully packaged to deliver as a gift or bring home as an edible memento of your stay.
This year, we’re delighted to present the following edible gifts for Valentine’s Day:
- A chocolate Golf Set complete with a bitter chocolate club (78cm long), white chocolate golf balls (with chocolate covered nuts inside) and a pair of chocolate tees | JPY 30,000 (limited to 30 sets)
- Chocolate Golf Balls & Tees Set (without club) | JPY 3,200
- Noix Tablette de Chocolat– a milk chocolate tablet layered with walnuts, pecans, pistachio, almonds and macadamia nuts | JPY 1,800
- A chocolate Horseshoe for good luck and perfect for conveying good wishes
JPY 1,500 (small size | JPY 1,000)
- Fruits Tablette de Chocolat – a tablet of Valrhona’s new ‘INSPIRATION’ strawberry chocolate layered with dried raspberries, strawberries and blueberries | JPY 1,800
- A Supérieur box set of homemade chocolate bonbons in varying flavors and specially selected by our chocolatière | JPY 5,000
Petrie PR is a dynamic boutique Asia based PR agency providing specialist communications strategy for the luxury lifestyle, travel, property, design and spa sectors.
Regionally and internationally connected, our reach spans all the most influential media in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Indonesia as well as emerging markets including Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.
Find out more about us.