20 Sep Belmond : The Art Of Gastronomy In Numbers (I)
● Belmond’s highest meal is served at a breathtaking 4,477 metres above
sea level along the Peruvian Andes on board Belmond Andean Explorer.
● The Bellini cocktail was invented by Giuseppe Cipriani at Harry’s Bar at
Belmond Hotel Cipriani in 1948. Nowadays, guests enjoy over 10,000
Bellinis each season.
● At Belmond Charleston Place, the Charleston Grill’s wine cellar features
more than 1,300 different labels and 7,000 bottles.
● Around 600 bottles of whisky and 2,700 homemade shortbread biscuits
are enjoyed on Belmond Royal Scotsman each season.
● Belmond Le Manoir Aux Qat’Saisons is home to a two-acre kitchen garden
which produces 90 types of vegetable and 70 varieties of herb, and is also
where the inspiration to create the first ever hotel gardening school
● Belmond serves around 1,700 bottles of champagne on board
Venice-Simplon Orient Express each season.
Petrie PR is a dynamic boutique Asia based PR agency providing specialist communications strategy for the luxury lifestyle, travel, property, design and spa sectors.
Regionally and internationally connected, our reach spans all the most influential media in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Indonesia as well as emerging markets including Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand.
Find out more about us.